4 Mackerel Fillets
1 Banana Shallot
1 Cooked Beetroot
1 Packet (250g) Brown Rice
Oil for Frying
Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Finely dice the shallot, tomato and beetroot. Mix together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Pour a little oil in a hot frying pan and place the mackerel fillets skin side down and fry until the flesh turns white.
- Flip the fillets over and fry for a minute or so to colour the flesh.
- Whilst the fish is cooking heat the rice.
- When all is cooked arrange on a plate and drizzle with the lemon juice. Serve with Hot Gooseberry Chutney or horseradish sauce.